Kuwait Pediatric Conference 2022
Kuwait Pediatric Conference Call for Case Submission Information
Case submissions differ from abstract submissions as they do not have to be based on scientific research studies.
We welcome any case submissions related to general pediatrics or any pediatric subspecialties from any professional group and team member.
Case submissions can include any interesting case you have encountered during your daily routines and which you find interesting and challenging to share or which are rarely observed. The accepted cases will be presented and discussed in the “Interesting Cases Session.”
Submitted clinical cases should not have been published in any journal and/or online publications nor presented at any previous international event.
Please note that the deadline for submission is: Oct. 2nd, 2022.
All submitted clinical cases will be reviewed for quality and suitability. You will be informed if your submission is accepted for oral presentation and discussion by Oct. 24, 2022. The top 3 case submissions will be selected for presentation.
When preparing your case(s) for submission, please ensure that the patient’s name or any identifying facts are not mentioned to protect the patient’s privacy and confidentiality.
Please provide the following information:
- Authors and Institutions
- Presenting author information, including contact details
- Case title
- Case information including the following sections with a maximum of 500 words
- Case history
- Investigations (if appropriate) and results
- Management/course and outcome
- Discussion and Learning Points (what makes the case interesting or challenging)
- Conclusion (Take Home Messages)
(1) Cases submitted by email, fax or post will NOT be accepted. The Conference organizers will not accept responsibility for any Cases that have not been correctly submitted according to the instructions.
(2) The presenting author should register at the conference and attend in person.
You can send your queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org