Kuwait Pediatric Conference 2022
Kuwait Pediatric Conference call for abstract submission information
Participants interested in presenting their abstract at the Meeting are invited to submit their high-quality research via the abstract submission system.
All abstracts will undergo peer review and may be accepted for presentation.
Please carefully read the guidelines below:
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Abstract Review Committee for review. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- The Scientific Programme Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
Call for abstracts closes: 11:59 pm Sunday, October 2nd, 2022
Notification of acceptance: no later than the end of day Thursday, October 27th, 2022
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered and paid participants.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Meeting.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
Before you submit your abstract, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract):
- Full first and family name(s)
- Email address
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Selection of abstract Topic.
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 300 words including acknowledgments. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words. Please note, that word count is affected when tables are included.
- Tables and Images – You are able to add one table/figure per abstract. Tables and images can only be placed in certain sub-sections of your abstract, according to your stream preference. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixels. You may upload graphs and images in JPEG, GIF, or PNG format. Please note that images/tables may be resized to fit in the final material.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
– Background and aims
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals. The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
- Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers, or other identifying information.
- References are not required in the abstract.
- Keywords are not required in the abstract.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your abstract. Changes will not be possible to your abstract after it is submitted.
- You will receive an abstract ID number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Kindly choose your preferred method of presentation:
(1) Abstracts submitted by email, fax or post will NOT be accepted. The Congress organizers will not accept responsibility for any abstracts that have not been correctly submitted according to the instructions.
(2) The presenting author should register at the congress and attend in person.
(3) Authors will be notified regarding acceptance and the method of presentation.
You can send your queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org